Optimize your processes along governance requirements
With process4.biz, you can shape and document your processes in accordance with the governance principles as defined at your company. For orientation and simpler implementation, process4.biz provides various methods and notations (RACI, BPMN 2.0, etc.), as well as the support for frameworks (COBIT 5, ITIL 3, etc.), which makes an evaluation of the requirements significantly easier.
A framework for risk management in particular of IT environments in data centers allows you a structured assessment of risks. This allows for better opportunities for early detection, monitoring and management through efficient controlling. All three core components of the system (risks, controls, measures) are cyclically monitored for changes to be able to react quickly and efficiently to changes.process4.biz supports the risk management process by ISO 27005.
Process.4.biz provides the basis of a representation of a complete process model for risk management:
- Definition of a risk strategy, as well as process-based survey of risks and controls
- Mapping of risks and controls, tasks and notifications
- Continuous evaluation and improvement
- Implementation of your compliance requirements with finished workflows and reports in SharePoint
In addition, process4.biz provides tools for the identification, analysis and evaluation of risks, as well as for the derived control, communication and monitoring of the necessary measures:
- Definition of risk in organizational units / risk managers, processes, applications, and other entities
- Surveillance and monitoring of risks on evaluations and reports (risk portfolio, risk - cockpit, etc.)
- Controlling risk by definition, implementation and monitoring of measures
We'll gladly provide further information regarding the listed customers and their projects and we will also provide direct contact for professional exchange where possible.Show all References